Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Follow up from retreat #2: He makes BEAUTIFUL THINGS!

Girls, do you remember during our Q&A Session when one girl asked, "Do you think I'm beautiful? Am I beautiful?" I told you then and I want to tell you again - YES!!!!!!

I've heard this song on Klove so many times this week and it reminded me of that question - listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR7VOKQ0xJY

Girls, "He makes beautiful things!" and He CREATED YOU! Isn't that an amazing feeling that the Creator of the Universe created you out of dust and made you the beautiful young woman that you are today - on the inside and out (and don't forget it).

Here are a few verses to write in your "HEART JOURNAL" to use as a reminder of just how beautiful you are:

Ecclesiastes 3:11, "Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end."

Remember this one?
Psalm 139:14, "For I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made."



Stay in touch!
My other blog is: http://www.elizabethmchristian.blogspot.com/
Follow me on twitter: @lizzychristian

SMILE because the Creator of the Universe is smiling down at you because you are so beautiful! Keep spending time with Him and don't forget to write those verses down!

No comments:

Post a Comment